What we examine
- Supervision and comprehensive non-destructive testing of industrial installations (pressure equipment, boilers, tanks, process piping, turbines, etc.):
– during construction
– during maintenance / technological / diagnostic shutdowns
– on an active installation – also at high temperatures
- Supervision and comprehensive non-destructive testing of steel structures
- Diagnostic testing of equipment and structures during their manufacturing / prefabrication
- Testing of materials: casts, forgings, plates, etc.
- Measurements of ovalisation and creep of pipelines
- Comprehensive NDT+DT tests of welded joints carried out as part of welder examination for authorisations as per PN-EN 9606-1
- Comprehensive NDT+DT tests of welded joints carried out as part of welding procedure qualification (WPS/WPQR) as per PN-EN ISO 15614
Our services are addressed at the refinery, petrochemical, chemical, energy, gas and oil transmission, cement manufacturing, food and other industries which require the test types performed by our laboratory.
We meet the requirements of the following regulations:
- PN EN 1090
- PN EN ISO-15614
- PN-EN ISO 9606-1
We perform rope access NDT.
Some of our completed projects are listed below.